PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday...A Day Late as Usual


 Hello, Hello!
So yeah. It's not Thursday...I really should think about moving the day of this post since I never make it. I hope you are all having a great week! It's almost the weekend! What are your plans? I'm headed to South Carolina to visit with Mr. Lovie's family. I'm super pumped for some beach time. 

So Monday starts off the So You Think You're Crafty competition. Don't forget to stop by and vote! Don't worry...I'll remind you. :) The project I submitted for this upcoming week is super fun and I think you'll love it. 

On to this week's faves. 
Splashproof Bag by Jacinda and Jamie at Prudent Baby
I just LOVE the fabric on that bag. There's a link in this post for the boxy tote tutorial. I've made some of these and they're seriously addicting. They're a great gift for your man as a toiletry bag!! 
Could this picture be any more adorable, really?! Oh my goodness. How could you not stop and buy a glass.
When I saw these on Liz's blog I couldn't help but smile. How sweet are these little swim shorts. Precious. Precious. Precious.
This idea is beyond great. Kellie made this and then invited some kids over to help paint it. SO fun. 
Cheryl is incredible. This pie looks crazy yum. She says it's easy, too!
What a fun outdoor bench! It would look cute in any garden. 
I just love this simple and cute idea. Perfect afternoon summer project. 
I need these. Immediately. 

If you were featured, I'd LOVE it if you grabbed a button 


Miss Lovie Creations

Have a wonderful weekend! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad