PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Twisted Braids and Poof Updo

 So last weekend I was a bridesmaid in my good friend's wedding. When I heard we were going to have our hair done, I was so hyped because I've been dying to get a someone professional to do one of the hundreds of beautiful braided updos I've seen on Pinterest. The wedding was in Asheville, North Carolina (BEAUTIFUL!!) and we hung out the morning of the wedding at the most fun, unique, and cute salon downtown Asheville, Adorn Salon and Boutique
Not only were their hair stylists fabulous, they also had all kinds of fun jewelry, makeup, and other beauty products for sale. I believe they do manicures, pedicures, and massages, too. If you live around or are visiting Asheville, I highly recommend them!

My hair stylist, Amanda, was great.
I took in this picture that I found via Pinterest from here and asked her to recreate it. Looks pretty exact. Love it. 
I obviously can't take any credit for all this goodness. Amanda did it all. I wish I could tell you exactly how she did it, but I do know she twisted my hair as she braided it to get that look. So cool. (And I promise my hair isn't green...These were taken on a phone so the color is funny. The last picture in this post is more accurate.)
 

So fun, right?! I didn't take my hair down until right before bed because I loved it so much. :)

Want some more braided goodness? 
Great. Because later today, I'll be posting my favorite 
20 Summer Braided Hairstyle Tutorials.
 Get excited. :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad